Sucheta Dagli Shah is a highly experienced practitioner with more than 25 years of experience under her belt. She specializes in homeopathy, acupuncture, and Chinese herbal medicine, making her one of the few practitioners trained in both homeopathy and Traditional Chinese medicine. She brings this training to the state of Texas offering three different modalities: homeopathy, acupuncture, and Chinese herbal medicine in three different locations: Houston, Sugar land and Brenham, Texas. Sucheta’s professional experience goes beyond her practice; she is also a lecturer at American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine where she teaches students how theory meets practice in three distinct subjects: acupuncture, homeopathy, and Ayurveda. Whether it is in the classroom or clinic Sucheta utilizes a holistic approach in her treatments, to achieve total wellness for her patients.
About the Practitioner
Sucheta received her Master of Science in Oriental Medicine from the American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine in Houston, Texas. Prior to that, Sucheta received her Medical degree from University of Mumbai, India. She is also a Diplomat of National Board of Oriental Medicine.
• Master in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, ACAOM Houston, TX
• National Board certified Diplomate of Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
• National Board Certified Acupuncturist and Herbalist (NCCAOM)
• Texas Licensed Acupuncturist
Academic Activities and Speaking Engagements
Sucheta has been a faculty member at American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine for more than eighteen years.
Sucheta is a regular speaker at various events and conferences where she lectures on homeopathy, acupuncture and Ayurveda. The speaking engagements include:
• Rice University School of Continuing Studies
• McGovern Medical School, University of Texas, Houston.
• M.D. Anderson, Annual oncology training workshop.
• Texas Society of Homeopathy Conferences.
• The Jung Center
• Institute of spirituality and health at Texas Medical Center
• Asian Pacific American Medical Student Association, McGovern Medical School.
• National Center of Homeopathy
• Texas Society of Homeopathy
• Texas Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
• National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
• American Institute of Homeopathy
• World Wildlife Fund