Sucheta Dagli Shah is a homeopathy practitioner with more than twenty-five years of experience in professional practice of Homeopathy, Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine. She is nation’s one of the few alternative medicine practitioners trained in both fields of Homeopathy and Traditional Oriental Medicine. Being a homeopathic and acupuncture practitioner ,she brings this training to the state of Texas offering all three modalities of homeopathy, acupuncture and Traditional Chinese herbal medicine in her practice. She has two offices Houston and Brenham, Texas. Sucheta is also on faculty at American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine for more than seventeen years, teaching students about acupuncture, homeopathy and Ayurveda. As a Practitioner for alternative medicine ,she also brings to her practice a holistic approach in treatment using a combination of homeopathy and Traditional Oriental medicine with academic knowledge following the motto of “Achieving total wellness is our philosophy”
Current areas of focus include autism and endocrine disorders in women.
Sucheta received her Master of Science in Oriental Medicine from the American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine in Houston, Texas. Prior to that, Sucheta received her Medical Degree from University of Mumbai, India. She is also a Diplomat of National Board of Oriental Medicine.
• Master in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, ACAOM Houston, TX
• National Board Diplomate of Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
• National Board-Certified Herbalist (NCCAOM)
• Texas Licensed Acupuncturist
Academic Activities and Speaking Engagements
Sucheta has been a faculty member at American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine for more than seventeen years.
Sucheta is a regular speaker at various conferences where she lectures on homeopathy, acupuncture and Ayurveda. The speaking engagements include:
• Rice University School of Continuing Studies
• McGovern Medical School, University of Texas, Houston.
• M.D. Anderson, Annual oncology training workshop.
• Texas Society of Homeopathy Conferences.
• The Jung Center
• Institute of spirituality and health at Texas Medical Center
• Asian Pacific American Medical Student Association, McGovern Medical School.
She also gives talks on homeopathy, acupuncture and Ayurveda in the greater Houston area.
Sucheta is a member of various organizations including the National Center of Homeopathy, Texas Society of Homeopathy, Texas Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, and the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.